AeroShell Oil W 100 Plus is a single grade ashless dispersant (AD) oil that brings together the best qualities of two of the country’s best selling four-cycle aviation oils. It has the ashless dispersant single grade performance found in AeroShell Oil W 100 and the antiwear/anticorrosion additives of AeroShell Oil W 15W-50 multigrade. Its advanced additives work against engine wear, rust and corrosion in a way no other single grade does. AeroShell Oil W 100 Plus is especially effective in protecting critical cam and lifters in all engines.
- four-stroke cycle certificated aircraft reciprocating piston engines, including fuel-injected and turbocharged
- most Lycoming and Continential opposed aircraft engines operated in mild to warm ambient temperatures
- radial engines during ambient weather conditions where a 100 grade oils is recommended aircraft engines
AeroShell Oil W 100 Plus is NOT recommended for use in the following applications:
- automotive engines converted for use in aircraft
- helicopters that utilized a common engine and transmission oil sump system
- applications where an other approved lubricant is needed for break-in of engines with channel or hard chrome cylinders